Effective payroll management can be easy
As legislative changes make payroll management increasingly more complicated, costly and time consuming you need to ensure you are able to provide the support and advice your clients need whilst retaining healthy profit margins.
Technology changes have impacted the flexibility that businesses want when accessing and managing their accounting and payroll meaning that cloud-based systems are very much the future for the industry.
These changes are likely to create an opportunity for payroll providers to further increase the efficiency of their processes and protect margins whilst providing the flexibility that their clients demand.
As a payroll provider you need to be ready to support your clients not only now but in the longer term as the market adapts to these changes. A key question to ask is therefore whether the payroll software you use will enable you to capitalise on the positive benefits that these Technology changes brings.
Software designed specifically for payroll bureaux
Qtac provide tailored payroll management software developed specifically for the Bureaux market. It includes a range of features that help you efficiently manage and process multiple client payrolls simultaneously including full Auto Enrolment support and access to the cloud based Qtac Portal.
Key Benefits of Qtac Bureaux Software:
Specialist software designed for Payroll Bureaux
Comprehensive Auto Enrolment support included
Free, dedicated support
Direct link to NEST and other Pension Providers systems
BACS & ISO9001 Accredited
Access to cloud-based Qtac Portal
- Specialist payroll software designed for bureaux
- HMRC recognised software, BACS & ISO9001 accredited
- Free, tailored support from payroll specialists giving choice on how we work together
- Innovators in the payroll industry for over 20 years and committed to utilising technology to improve payroll management for our clients
- Customer centric approach backed by operational excellence
“These guys do get the support side of the package absolutely spot on!”
– Murdoch Mann (Murdoch Mann & Co Chartered Accountants)