STARTpay: The Low Cost Small Business Payroll Solution
It is a fact that payroll is increasingly becoming more complicated, costly and time consuming and the burden on small businesses of complying with legislation such as auto-enrolment and GDPR is growing.
For the majority of small businesses employing a payroll specialist, even on a part time basis, isn’t an option. Ensuring staff get paid correctly and on time therefore falls to the owner of the business who often doesn’t have the time or expertise to manage it properly.
Using a specialist provider like Qtac can be a very cost effective and stress free way to reduce the pressure. STARTpay is designed specifically for smaller businesses giving them a low cost payroll solution that doesn’t compromise on service.
Our friendly team of payroll specialists will ensure your staff get paid and you stay compliant. What’s more with our in house migration tool, transferring your in house payroll processing to us couldn’t be easier. Just get in touch and let us do the rest.
Specifically developed for small businesses, it offers a complete payroll solution for companies with 1 to 25 employees.
Stress Free – a fully managed, outsourced solution, reduces the pressure of keeping up to date with ever changing legislation.
Transparent – no hidden charges or extras. Clear fixed pricing on a per payslip basis, you only pay based on the number of employees you have.
Auto Enrolment – full support is included to cover all aspects of your Auto Enrolment duties as an employer.
Reliability – payroll is what we do, day in day out. Our team of payroll experts will ensure you never miss any of your legal obligations.
Technology – our online Portal gives access to your payroll data in real time from any location and on any device.
PAYroll for start-ups and small businesses.
Speak with our friendly team for more information about how STARTpay can help your business: 01179353500
What you Get
- Cost effective, flexible alternative to in-house payroll management
- Fully managed payroll service with a seamless transition from your current processes
- Peace of mind that all of your statutory requirements are covered
- Full RTI reporting and liaison with HMRC on your behalf
- Fully managed auto-enrolment processing
- Online portal giving secure access to employee payslips and company reports in real time
- Free support from dedicated Account Manager
All for just £5 per payslip per month; with no set up fee or hidden extras
- Payroll experts at the forefront of the industry for over 20 years providing cost effective solutions to businesses of all sizes
- Committed to using technology to give greater choice on how and when payroll data is accessed
- BACS & ISO9001 accredited using in house HRMC recognised Software
- Friendly, approachable team on hand to help and support your business
- Recognised by our peers for our support to businesses with Auto enrolment legislation
Let us manage Auto Enrolment for you!
Auto Enrolment has increased the administrative burden for companies of all sizes and with large fines for non-compliance, it is important that you do it right. Outsourcing your Payroll to Qtac means you don’t have to worry as we take care of it all, letting you concentrate on what matters to you the most… your business!
Fully managed Auto Enrolment support from start to finish
Day to day pensions management
Initial workforce assessments and AE cost impact analysis
Comprehensive suite of approved letters for your staff
Continuous employee assessment as part of payroll process
Businesses Love Us
What People Say
“I would recommend QTAC to any small business with trepidation about outsourcing payroll, they will reassuringly take it off your hands with no stress or hassle and provide a consistent, supportive, reliable service.”
– Anne Wilson – Managing Director (Anne Cleans Houses)
“The team at Qtac are friendly and always happy to help with any questions we have. They have been incredibly proactive in ensuring that we’re are fully compliant with Auto Enrolment which gives us confidence to get on with the running of the business.”
– Helen Moloney – Managing Director (All Things Web®)
Taking on your first Employee?
As a small business making the decision to take on your first employee can often seem a daunting prospect. Decision made, there are lots of things to consider and additional administration that the business has to complete.
For many business owners one of the biggest areas of concern is taking on the responsibility of ensuring their new staff member gets paid correctly and on time.
Calculating and deducting the right amount of tax, meeting processing deadlines, keeping up to date with payroll legislation including auto enrolment pensions and liaising with HMRC all take time and detract from the running of your business.
Outsourcing your payroll to a specialist provider such as Qtac can alleviate all of the burden and costs much less than you think.