If you are an Accountant in Practice and you haven’t heard of the ICPA it’s time to sit up and pay attention because you are missing a trick. Dedicated to the Accountant in Practice they recognise that general practice is as unique as Auditing, Insolvency or Consultancy therefore everything they do is based on this simple premise.
QTAC partnered with the ICPA over a decade ago and the main reason was their superb benefits package designed to support their members with advice and business savings on operating costs.
Their top 5 benefits include
- £300,000 Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Free Tax and Practice Helpline
- Bloomsbury Tax Online Core Tax Service
- ICPA Small Practice Fee Protection Scheme
- Money Laundering Compliance System from AMLCC
But we shouldn’t stop there as they have another 25 benefits that are specific to our business needs, to find out more about these benefits and membership fees take a look at their website http://www.icpa.org.uk/
One of those additional benefits includes a massive 25% discount on any of QTACs Payroll Software Products, a discount that could recover your ICPA membership costs alone.
So sign up today and provide us with you ICPA Membership Number when you contact us to purchase the software and we can apply your discount to your next order or renewal.
Latest posts by Simon Palmer (see all)
- Enforcement Data Confirms Auto Enrolment Still A Current Issue - 11/11/2019
- The Changes to Employment Allowance 2020 - 06/08/2019
- Important Payroll Notice – Week 53 - 01/03/2019