Over the next three months we are continuing to run a series of webinars suitable for both new and existing users of QTAC Payroll Software. The QTAC Autumn Webinar Series covers all areas of Auto Enrolment including both legislation and practical challenges.
Just click on the topic that interests you and choose the best date.
- Introduction to QTAC Payroll Software
- An Introduction to Auto Enrolment
- Managing Auto Enrolment with QTAC Software
- Auto Enrolment for Accountants & Payroll Bureaux
‘Introduction to QTAC Payroll Software’ webinar is designed to assist new users to the basics of QTAC Payroll Software. By the end of this webinar you should feel confident with the following processes
- Setting Up a Company
- Adding and Paying Employees
- Creating Payslips and Reports
- Submitting RTI data to the HMRC
If you are new to payroll or have just started a business and need to pay your staff for the first time this webinar covers your requirements.
‘An Introduction to Auto Enrolment’ webinar aimed at those who are interested in, and wish to further their knowledge of, the implications of Auto Enrolment. The webinar will discuss workplace pensions changes in general, as well as a number of other topics including:
- What is Auto Enrolment?
- Pension Providers
- Auto Enrolment functionality in QTAC payroll software
- Planning for Auto Enrolment success
‘Managing Auto Enrolment with QTAC Software’ has been designed to demonstrate how QTAC payroll software fulfils your Auto Enrolment requirements with our END TO END solution.
Learn how to
- Set up your Auto Enrolment Pension in QTAC
- Define all postponement options
- Access and Auto Enrol Employees
- Auto Enrolment Letters Created
- Pension Provider CSV file exports
‘Auto Enrolment for Accountants & Payroll Bureaux’ has been designed specifically for businesses that offer payroll services to their clients. At QTAC we understand that as an accountant or payroll bureau, the Workplace Pension reform will throw a number of challenges your way, so this webinar has been devised to help you overcome these.
All of our webinars take place on Wednesday afternoons from 2pm (for 1 hour) and are accessible from any location and presented through a series of PowerPoint slides, videos & web pages offering you a convenient way to expand your knowledge of auto enrolment without having to travel to a seminar or course.
More Help and Advice
If you want to learn more about Auto Enrolment and subsequent implications, but can’t make any of the webinars, download our Free Guide to Auto Enrolment here. You will also find a wealth of information on our blog.