Qtac are pleased to announce the official launch of their innovative AE Control Centre – an enhancement to its current range of payroll software products developed to reduce the burden of auto enrolment on both businesses and payroll providers.
The Control Centre made it first appearance at Accountex earlier this year and has been in beta testing with a selection of Qtac clients since. The feedback from these initial trials has been fantastic and the company has now officially launched the functionality as an added benefit at no extra cost to its Payroll Manager, Bureau and Specialist products.
From the initial selection and enrolment onto a Workplace Pension scheme, to handling monthly assessments and re-enrolments, the Control Centre can simplify the process for payroll providers and give them a seamless, stress free approach that will enable them to continue to provide a great service without increasing costs.
A range of added benefits on offer
The new functionality provides the following Auto Enrolment specific benefits:
- Ability to import payroll data directly into Pension PlayPen software to help businesses identify and set up a suitable Workplace Pension scheme
- Automation of the data transfer process between payroll software and pension providers utilising the Pensionsync platform
- Bulk, employee communication production and ability to email them direct to employees
- Management of the AE process across multiple clients from a central location within payroll software
- Dashboards including triggers and alerts to aid process management
- Full audit trail to ensure compliance with legislation can be demonstrated easily
Simon Palmer, Sales and Marketing Director of Qtac states: “We are really excited about the launch of this functionality and the support it will bring to payroll providers with auto enrolment. It is the next stage in the evolution of our software products and through our collaborative partnerships we have created a market leading data automation facility not available elsewhere.
From the outset we have been focused on delivering real benefits to payroll providers and business throughout the implementation of the legislation which has been recognised by our nomination as a Finalist in the Payroll World Awards for the “Auto Enrolment Engagement of the Year” category.”
Another in a long list of developments to aid Customers with Auto Enrolment
This new functionality is just one of a long list of enhancements and developments that Qtac have been working on. From the outset they have been at the forefront of the implementation of the Workplace Pension changes and through a combination of creative solutions and partnership with industry peers they have streamlined and automated the entire Auto Enrolment process from a central location within their software.
With 1.3 million small and medium sized businesses starting their Auto Enrolment journey over the next 2 years this will have a significant impact on how payroll providers and accountancy firms handle the increased burden it brings.
Try out the new functionality for free
As part of the launch Qtac are holding a series of Free webinars over the next month demonstrating the benefits that the new functionality can bring. Simply check out the next suitable webinar date and book a place.
In addition, as with all of their software products you can arrange a Free, no obligation Demo and 45 day trial to see the benefits for yourself.
Finally, to mark the introduction of this new functionality they are offering a special introductory deal with 10% of software first years’ licence for the Manager, Bureau or Specialist products if you signed up before 26th October. Simply contact the team on 0117 935 3500 to claim the discount.
Latest posts by Simon Palmer (see all)
- Is your workplace contributing to stress and anxiety? - 05/12/2019
- Enforcement Data Confirms Auto Enrolment Still A Current Issue - 11/11/2019
- The Changes to Employment Allowance 2020 - 06/08/2019