Over the past year, many of our customers have benefited from our partnership with Pensionsync, providing them with a market leading data automation product that saves them time and money as well as enabling them to add value to their client relationships.
Accessing the Pensionsync platform directly from within their Qtac software has enabled them to offer upcoming stagers direct access to pension providers, bringing them a number of benefits including:
- viewing all of their AE clients from a single site
- saving time through an automated process for sending data to pension providers and retrieving opt out data directly into their payroll software
- increasing their data security and reducing risk of data entry errors
What’s more, using the Pensionsync platform is completely free and Qtac customers signing up before 1st May 2017 will also receive a free upgrade to their Premium Support service (normal cost £20 per month).
This limited offer provides the added benefit of enhanced support from the Pensionsync team with a maximum 1 day Service Level Agreement on all issues.
Want to Sign Up?
Signing up is easy, just get in touch with us and we can talk you through the process.
Latest posts by Simon Palmer (see all)
- Enforcement Data Confirms Auto Enrolment Still A Current Issue - 11/11/2019
- The Changes to Employment Allowance 2020 - 06/08/2019
- Important Payroll Notice – Week 53 - 01/03/2019