In November we announced that our new cloud-based solution, the portal, was going into beta-testing with a select number of our clients. (Read the blog here)
The portal will provide accountants, employers, and employees greater flexibility on where and when they can access payroll data.
The benefits The Portal will provide:
- Access to real time data
- Self-service functionality – allowing both employee and employer to change their own data
- Multiple device accessibility – view your payroll data on the go or in the office
- Built in line with GDPR
- Analyse your data in more detail – breakdown payroll data for your departments and teams, not just your business as a whole
- Personalisation – make the portal feel like your own by using your own icons and branding
- Say goodbye to email communication – pass timesheets and other documents with the built-in document system
After rolling out the portal to our selected beta-testers, allowing us to gather real-world feedback from a variety of different business, we have received some very valuable and positive feedback.
Our clients have supported us in recommending some changes to the portal, and we are currently in the final phases of development, and fine-tuning based on the feedback.
Our beta-testers are very excited for the official launch, and we will be announcing the launch date in the near future. Keep a close eye out for further communications which will provide more details about how the portal works, what the benefits will be for your business, and how you can implement it.