We love helping you get to know our team, but it is even better when we can proudly introduce you to new members of the business as we continue to grow and thrive.
Ben is one of the newer members of the outsourcing team and has joined us as a Trainee Payroll Administrator.
Ben’s tasks as a Trainee Payroll Administrator include:
- Processing BACS payments;
- Processing early and mid-month payrolls;
- Pension contribution uploads;
- Answering customer queries via email and on the phone.
“Working for QTAC is great, the team is fantastic to work with and there’s always something to keep you busy. There is chance to learn and progress and all the staff are easy to get along with. (and we have air con which is always a plus).”
More about Ben
Before Ben started at Qtac he worked for Bristol City Council, and in theatre (very varied roles!)
Ben’s skills include adapting to different situations/system which has been beneficial in a Bureau where things are frequently changing and lots of things are happening at once.
In his spare time Ben recently started running, he is hoping to do The Great South Run in October. He also is a keen gardener and enjoys growing Bonsai Trees he said “so far everything is still alive”.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact Ben and the team at QTAC for further advice on 0117 935 3500.
Latest posts by Simon Palmer (see all)
- Enforcement Data Confirms Auto Enrolment Still A Current Issue - 11/11/2019
- The Changes to Employment Allowance 2020 - 06/08/2019
- Important Payroll Notice – Week 53 - 01/03/2019