Latest Qtac 2021 UpdateVersion 23.0.68 | Released on 03/07/2020
- Close the Qtac 2021 software on all computers prior to applying the update.
- Click the download button and choose to 'Run'.
- Upon being presented with an update wizard, click the 'extract' button. If you have your software installed on a network or a non-default location, you can adjust the destination folder.
- Open the Qtac 2021 software and you will be presented with a message "The database is out of date and needs upgrading". If you would like to take a backup prior to the upgrade process taking place, select 'yes', otherwise choose 'no'.
- Once the upgrade process is complete, you will be prompted to enter your username and password as normal.
- To verify the update has been successfully completed, navigate to 'Help' > 'About' and check the 'Executable Version' now reads v23.0.68.
- Fixes an issue where the CJRS Export may include an extra day;
- Corrects an issue where the Basic Hours may be wrongly displayed on open and pay for furloughed employees;
- Addresses an issue where the software could quit unexpectedly when trying to pay a furloughed employee with pay rate after 19.03.2020
- Fixes an issue where the CJRS Export may be incorrect when the pay period splits over different months
- Addresses an issue where the software could quit unexpectedly when trying to add an addition in calculator mode
- Addresses an issue where the Reference Salary may be incorrect in a Net to Gross calculation
- Fixes an issue where Pay Spreadsheet from Automated Reports 2.0 may include Superseded records
- Corrects an issue where Part-Time Furlough addition may not allow a 0 rate
- Fixes an issue where the software could quit unexpectedly when changing the employee status from furloughed to active
- Normal working hours mandatory only if Flexible Furlough
- Adds new “Is Employee Salaried?” checkbox to employee furlough period form
- Adds new notification for normal working hours missing on open and pay
- Fixes an issue where Email Payslip may not skip employees with the wrong email
- Addresses an issue where the “Automatically calculate furlough pay” checkbox may not be populated correctly
- Adds new notification for working normal hours missing on open and pay
- Addresses an issue where furlough pay may be incorrect on open and pay
- Corrects an issue where pension refunds may not be displayed on Load Calculation after a second payment with a payslip date change.
- Fixes an issue where the select re-enrolment button may not open the re-enrolment window
- Corrects an issue where pension refund will not be generated following a second payment